"Lacrosse has allowed me to travel and play the globe, to learn and teach in different languages, to be creative and express my passion for motivation and inspiration to any kid carrying a lacrosse stick."
Crista is from Annapolis, Md. and is is 1 of 6 kids from a big, loud, Greek family. All of her siblings and her parents played lacrosse in high school and in college. Crista remains one of the most decorated players in Princeton Women's Lacrosse History and played on both the 2001 and 2005 USA World Cup teams.
During college, Crista started Jerseyball, a league for high school girls in New Jersey. After college, she was the Assistant Coach at Yale University for two years before moving to NYC to pursue a writing and acting career.
Lacrosse kept drawing her in and she started XTEAM and BOUNCE ENTERTAINMENT in 2004 with the goal to grow the game and to teach it at every level. Before selling these companies to Trilogy in 2014, it seems Crista had every job in the lacrosse world including equipment designer for Warrior Sports, ESPN anchor, Women's Editor for Inside Lacrosse Magazine, consultant to youth, high school & college programs in the USA, Japan, & the UK, DI Interim Head Coach (Richmond, 2012 Season), writer/producer of instructional videos and life coach.
- · 1995, Ivy League Rookie of the Year
- · 1996, first woman or man to ever score 50 goals in a season (Princeton)
- · 1996, 1998, 1999 First Team All American
- · 1996, 1998, 1999 First Team All Ivy League
- · 1998, 1999 Ivy League Player of the Year
- · 1999, All time leader in career points, goals, and assists
- · 1999, Emily Goodfellow Award for Leadership (Princeton)
- · 4X Vail Lacrosse Shoot MVP
- · 1995 – 2007, USA Team
- · 2000 – 2001, Assistant Coach, Yale Women’s Lacrosse
- · 2001 (Gold Medal), 2005 (Silver Medal) USA World Cup Team
- · 2004, co-created “Versus” series – Women’s Professional Lacrosse
- · 2005, 2X World Cup Player of the Match
- · 2010, Anne Arundel County Sports Hall of Fame
- · 2012, Interim Head Coach, University of Richmond (guided team to #13 National Ranking)
- · 2012, Keynote Speaker at the 40th Anniversary of Princeton Women’s Lacrosse
- · 2014, mother to Vivian