Girls Future Aces Director
Janine Tucker brings an incredible amount of experience and is a highly respected member of the lacrosse community. Coach Tucker is the Head Coach of the John Hopkins Womens Lacrosse program where she holds the title as the all-time winningest coach in school history with a 271-144 record in 24 seasons. Under the leadership of Coach Tucker, she has helped develop twenty-seven IWLCA All-Americans, one IWLCA Defensive Player of the Year and one Attacker of the Year, two CoSIDA Academic All-Americans, four Centennial Conference Players of the Year, two ALC Rookies of the Year, 60 IWLCA All-Region selections and 84 All-Conference selections. In addition, nine of her former players have been inducted into the John Hopkins Athletic Hall of Fame.
Off the field Janine has played an integral role in the character development of young female athletes. She recently completed a "Lacrosse and Life" journal project sponsored by Under Armour geared towards helping coaches and players of all ages create a healthy and positive team culture.
- 5x IWLCA Regional Coach of the Year
- Member of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of US Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- 9th Coach in NCAA Division I History to reach 250 wins
- Author of 6 Books, 4 of which are through the US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program:"The Baffled Parents' Guide To Coaching Girl's Lacrosse", "Women's Lacrosse: An Advanced Guide for Players and Coaches", "Go To Drills: Developing the Complete Lacrosse Player and Building a Winning Lacrosse Team", "Building the Modern Attacker", "Building the Modern Midfielder", "Building the Modern Defender"
- Member of the Tewaaraton Selection Committee
- Member of the Harlem Lacrosse-Baltimore Advisory Board
- Member of the US LAcrosse Athlete Development Committee
- Member of the National Board of Advisors for the Positive Coaching Alliance
- Loyoal (MD) Graduate and member of the Greyhound Athletic Hall of Fame