Girls Future Aces Director
Lindsey Munday is one of the leading ladies in the lacrosse industry. She has paved the way for many young female athletes to strive towards playing at the highest level. Lindsey has a decorated resume filled with accomplishments both on and off the field. In 2011 Lindsey was hand-selected by one of the most prestigious colleges in the country, the University of Southern California, to lead the first ever women’s lacrosse program on campus. In just as little as four seasons Lindsey has led the Women of Troy to a top 5 national ranking alongside including multiple individual post-season honors. Before becoming a Trojan, Lindsey was the Assistant Coach for four years at her alma mater, Northwestern University. Under Munday’s leadership the Wildcats won 3 National Championships and she also helped develop several All-Americans and two Tewaaraton winners. As a player at Northwestern Munday made history by her style of play on the field which featured a team-first mentality demonstrated by her status as the program's all-time leader in assists.
Lindsey has proven year-after-year to be a role model and mentor to the younger female generation. She has been a pioneer in the women’s game through her many accomplishments as a player and coach. Deservedly, she earned her recognition as Lacrosse Magazine’s 2013 Person of the Year.
- 2x National Champion as a player at Northwestern University
- Tewaaraton Semifinalist ‘05, ‘06
- 2x All-American ’05,’06
- Recipient of the Medal of Honor given to a graduating male or female from each conference school for outstanding academic and athletic talent
- 3x National Champion as Assistant Coach at Northwestern University
- Team USA 2009-2015
- Member of Team USA 2x World Title ’09, ‘13
- Captain of Team USA ‘13
- Current Head Coach of USC Women’s Lacrosse Program