"Lacrosse has been the most consistent aspect of my life ever since I picked up my dad's stick when I was 4 years old. It was the glue that bonded my family, the foundation of friendships, and an education in itself that has given me the tools to be the best version of myself. Without lacrosse I wouldn't be who I am."
Will grew up on the campus of Millbrook School, a boarding school 90 miles north of New York City. From an early age he was exposed to a plethora of sports like soccer, squash, hockey, basketball, tennis, baseball, golf and lacrosse. It was this diversification that made him a successful lacrosse player. He eventually settled on soccer, squash, and lacrosse. During his time at Salisbury School he received 10 out of 12 possible varsity letters. From Salisbury he continued his lacrosse career at Villanova University where he was a 4 year starter at attack.
- · Became the 20th player in Villanova Lacrosse history to eclipse the 100 point mark
- · Ranks 8th all-time with 58 career assists
- · Ranks 20th all-time with 56 career goals
- · Tied for 12th all-time with 114 career points
- · Graduated Villanova with a degree in History from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.