Trilogy Lacrosse is hiring and has a number of opportunities available in a full time, internship or summer staff capacity. Specific openings are at the bottom of this page - these blocks are updated frequently and always contain the current openings. Application instructions are below.
When To Apply
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis and recommend you apply immediately.
How To Apply
Applicants for ALL positions will now apply through our online application powered by Workbright. The application can be accessed from the below "Click Here and Apply" button if positions are open. You should have your Resume & Personal Statement prepared before starting the online application.
Exception: COLLEGE COACHES Interested in working our recruiting events should complete the COLLEGE COACH RSVP FORM and we will be in touch to coordinate details.
Applicants for Summer Event Management and Instructional Event Coaching Staff
1. Resume including relevant experience
2. One Page Personal Statement
- Why do you want to work in this position?
- Why do you want to work with Trilogy Lacrosse?
- How do you expect this position to impact your future?
You will submit your Resume and Cover Letter answering the above questions as well as contact information for 1 reference through the workbright online system.
Girls Account Manager
Job Posting Open: November 17, 2017
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
Target Start Date: January 2018
Please have your resume and personal statement as described above prepared before beginning the application.
Job Description and Application located at the link below.
Trilogy Lacrosse is hiring qualified individuals to work in event management roles at our summer tournaments that include Field Marshals, Merchandise Sales, Parking Support and Facility Management. Tournament staffers should have completed at least 1 year of college and have experience in event operations and/or lacrosse coaching.
- Atlanta (GA): June 2-3
- Baltimore (MD): June 9-10
- Gettysburg (PA): June 16-17
- Rider (NJ): June 23-24
- Saginaw (MI): June 23-24
- Trilogy 24 (MD): June 28-29
- Lake George (NY): June 30-July 1
- West Chester (OH): June 30-July 1
- Providence (RI): July 14-15
Trilogy Lacrosse has limited on-field coaching positions open at our Boys Overnight Camps and Aces events all over the country. Camp Staff Coaching candidates must be passionate for the sport, have collegiate playing experience, and be comfortable with public speaking. Camp staff will be provided housing and meals on-site at each event in addition to their compensation.
- Kentucky Overnight Camp (KY): June 4-7
- New England Overnight (MA): July 9-12
- Academic Aces (MD): July 10-13
- Future Aces South (GA): July 17-21
- Millbrook Overnight Camp (NY): July 16-20
- Future Aces Midwest (OH): July 17-20
- Future Aces New England (MA): July 22-25
- Future Aces East (MD): July 23-27
- Surf + Lax Camp (NJ): July 30-August 2
Trilogy Lacrosse has limited on-field coaching positions open at our Girls Aces events in various regions of the country. Camp Staff Coaching candidates must be passionate for the sport, have collegiate playing experience, and be comfortable with public speaking. Camp staff will be provided housing and meals on-site at each event in addition to their compensation.
- Future Aces South (GA): July 16-19
- Future Aces Midwest (OH): July 18-21
- Future Aces New England (MA): July 22-25
- Future Aces East (MD): July 29-Aug 1
College Coaches interested in working our recruiting events should complete the link at the box below. We have paid positions at the following events:
- Gettysburg Recruiting - June 16-17 (Gettysburg College)
- Trilogy 24 Recruiting - June 28-29 (Goucher College)
- Providence Recruiting - July 14-15 (Bryant University)
- Academic Aces 2020/21 - July 10-12 (Goucher College)
- Academic Aces 2018/19 - July 11-13 (Goucher College)
Trilogy Lacrosse will be posting job descriptions and applications for our Summer 2018 internships by January 1, 2018.
Summer 2018 Internships will be available in operations, sales and marketing.
Internships are based out of our Jersey City, NJ office for most of the summer, and will also be working on-site at a number of our events throughout the course of the summer.