The Academic Aces Showcase provides college coaches the opportunity to evaluate players both athletically and academically. The structure of the event reflects the philosophy that player development and academics are as important in the recruiting process as showcasing skills. The Academic Aces Showcase is directed and staffed by top NCAA college coaches who are dedicated to helping players develop their skills and lacrosse IQ. Additional classroom sessions focus on the recruiting process, attending college program presentations, and the importance of academics.
- College Coach Directors: Announcement coming soon!
- Academic Transparency: Coaches booklets will include available academic information for all players
- College Night: Learn more about recruiting process and specific schools, divisions and options
- Recruiting Seminar: Hear about the recruiting process directly from the NCAA coaches directing the event
- Academic Seminar: Recruiting experts provide insight into the process and how you can get a leg up
- All Star Game: Top performers will be able to showcase their skills in an All Star game
- DI, II & III college coaches on staff for the duration of the event
- Build real relationships with college coaches who are not just making cameo appearances
- HD game film from every game available
- Day 1: Recruiting seminar led by NCAA coaches, 2 training sessions/team practices, college night
- Day 2: 3 games, All Star game, Academic classroom seminar
- Day 3: 2 games + championship
There is extremely limited availability at this event as it is capped by position. We will accept the following number of players per position & then registration will be closed:
Players: Apply Now
Coaches: Recommend Players