May 15, 2020
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation around the country and will make every effort to host camp this summer if it can be done in a safe manner and in accordance with federal and state guidelines. At this time, we are still planning on operating all summer camps and are looking at a number of contingencies.
Please know that all of us here are working nonstop to make this summer’s camp a reality in the safest way possible. You will find some information on the steps we are taking right now below.
What We Are Doing
- Continuing to proactively monitor the COVID-19 situation on an ongoing basis
- Taking in to account the guidance coming from the CDC, Federal, and State Governments
- Communicating with our camp facilities, local partners, and the health departments that protect our communities
- Participating in COVID-19 specific conferences with industry leaders and subject-matter professionals
Cancellation Policy Update – 5/1/2020
Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, we have updated our cancellation policy to better serve our families. We understand this is a stressful time for everyone and we want your spot at camp to be worry-free.
Scenario 1: Camp is Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- You have the option of transferring your registration to a different event, receiving a full credit of all fees paid for a future event through 2021, or a refund less the 2.5% processing fee.
- If you purchased Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration, this will be refunded regardless of what option you choose.
Scenario 2: Camp is Postponed Due to COVID-19
- Your registration will automatically be transferred to the new date
- If camp is run on the new dates and you are unable to attend due to the date change or travel issues, then you have the option of transferring your registration to a different event, receiving a full credit of all fees paid for a future event through 2021, or a refund less the 2.5% processing fee.
- If you purchased Cancellation Insurance and must cancel your registration, the amount paid for the Insurance will also be refunded
Scenario 3: Camp Runs As-Scheduled
- If you must cancel and purchased Cancellation Insurance during registration, we have extended those decision deadlines:
- Through 7/1/2020: Full Refund of registration fees
- After 7/1/2020 and up until 1 week prior to the event: Full Credit of registration fees
- Within 1 Week of the Event: No Refunds or Credits Offered
- If you must cancel and did not purchase Cancellation Insurance during registration
- Through 7/1/2020: You may receive a full credit for a future camp or a refund (minus the $95 cost of Cancellation Insurance).
- After 7/1/2020 and up until 1 week prior to the event: Full credit (minus the $95 cost of Cancellation Insurance)
- Within 1 Week of the Event: No refunds or credits Offered
We have put together some resources that we think are helpful at this time.