2/20 WEATHER UPDATE - 2:45PM
Tonight's sessions are ON as-scheduled.
However, if you feel you cannot make practice due to poor travel conditions in your area, we will be offering a make-up session at SDA Clifton on Tuesday, March 5th from 7:30pm-9:00pm.
Your safety is our highest priority so use your best judgment on your travel tonight.
Please check your inbox for additional details.
Advanced Positional Training will provide players with high-level, position-specific instruction from the top Trilogy National Directors and Specialty Coaches. All positions, including Goalies, will learn directly from some of the top experts in the game in a small group setting. Each position is capped to ensure individual attention and maximum repetitions. Advanced Positional Training includes four sessions that last 1 hour each.
- Attack: Ryan Boyle
- Midfield: Bill McGlone
- Defense/LSM: Mitch Belisle
- Goalie: Nick Marrocco & Andy Bryant
Dates + Times
- Days: Wednesdays
- Dates: Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Graduation Years 2024-2026 - All Positions
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Graduation Years 2022-2023 - All Positions
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm: Graduation Years 2019-2021 - All Positions
**Please arrive 15 minutes prior to session start time listed in order to check-in. All sessions will start promptly at the advertised times.**
- Capped participation by position for each group
- Attack: 8
- Midfield: 8
- Defense/LSM: 8
- Goalie: 4
Graduation Year Explanation
- Grades 10-12: Graduation Years 2019-2021
- Grades 8-9: Graduation Years 2022-2023
- Grades 5-7: Graduation Years 2024-2026
- Grades based on 2018 - 19 School Year
- Recommended years of playing experience
- Graduation Years 2019-2021: 5+
- Graduation Years 2022-2023: 4+
- Graduation Years 2024-2026: 2+
What to Bring
- All players must have full equipment
- Stick, gloves, helmet, shoulder pads, arm/elbow pads, protective cup, mouth guard, and cleats/turf shoes
- Players should bring their own water or sports drinks