Play box lacrosse with the only NJ program fully staffed by actual box lacrosse players. Learn from the most accomplished American box players to ever play in the NLL, on a program backed by the most trusted organization in the country. In the 2018-19 season the NJ Sixers will field 11/12, 9/10, 7/8 and 5/6 teams.
- Date: Saturday October 13
- Teams: 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12
- Location: Inline Morristown, 30 Pine St Morristown, NJ 07960
- Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- See Tryouts Tab for complete information
Interested in learning more about the Sixers?
Parents/Players: Apply Now
Coaches: Recommend Players
- Grades 5/6: Graduation Years 2025 + 2026
- Grades 7/8: Graduation Yeras 2023 + 2024
- Grades 9/10: Graduation Years 2021 + 2022
- Grades 11/12: Graduation Years 2019 + 2020
**The NJ Sixers are intended to augment players' existing rec / middle school / club seasons and will run from Nov-Jan**
- Size: 18 Runners + 2 Goalies
- Positional Breakdown:
- Forwards: 3-4 Right-Handed + 3-4 Left-Handed
- Transition: 2-4
- Defense: 6-8
- Goalies*: 1-2
*Goalie equipment will be provided
What the legends are saying about box lacrosse
The number of touches of the ball and the ability to develop better stick skills in a game of box lacrosse far surpasses what happens on a field. Learning how to pass and catch in traffic, understanding how to shoot, and developing a sense of physicality are all positive traits developed by the box game.
When you watch Canadian kids score, when you see their skill level around the cage, you wonder to yourself, 'Jeez, are we teaching kids [in the U.S.] the wrong things?'