2020 Dates Announced Below!
Online Registration Coming Soon ...
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement calls with Program Directors. Some divisions may be combined to create the most appropriately grouped grade + skill divisions. Below are the current planned divisions for 2019 - divisions will be grade level based corresponding to the below requirements.
- 14U (2024)
- 13U (2025)
- 12U (2026/27)
- 11U (2027)
- 10U (2028)
- 2020 event will be Youth Only (2024-2028)
- Earliest game begins at 8AM on Saturday and Sunday
- Final game on Sunday will end by 4pm
- Championship Format
- 5 Games Scheduled (up to 6 potential): 3 Games on Saturday, 2 on Sunday
- Game Length: 50 Minute Blocks: 20 Minute Running Halves, 3 Minute Halftime, 7 Minutes Between Games
- Full Championship Games
- Raffle Featuring Under Armour Equipment, Apparel and Prizes
- Vendor Village with Food & Shopping
- Convenient Parking and Field Access
- 2024-2027 Divisions: 12v12, 2028 Division 8v8
The Trilogy Difference
- Timely & organized pre-event communication
- On-site management presence
- Full-time lacrosse event company founded in 2005
- Field marshall at every field
- Medical staff on-site
- Want to hear from us before registering? Click Here
- $1475 Per Team (2024-2027)
- $975 Per Team (2028)
- $475 Due at Signup
- Balance Due on 4/15/20
- Multi-Team Discount: Register 3+ Teams for $50 Off per team!
What People Are Saying About Trilogy Tournaments...
"Every aspect of the tournament exceeds all expectations." - Mid-Atlantic Tournament Program Director
"Well Organized Event. Everything was very smooth. Even with an injury and a paramedic call, everything was handled with ease. Very enjoyable event." - Mid-Atlantic Tournament Participant
"This tournament was by far the most organized, well run event I have ever attended. Gettysburg College was a perfect venue!" - Gettysburg Tournament Participant
"The layout was great. The games were well run and the officials were excellent. The staff at Bryant University was great. I appreciated having clean bathrooms both days and there was never a trash issue. We spend both days on field 1 & 2 so that area was spotless. I made it a point to thank the custodians and concession staff they were great." - Providence Tournament Participant