The Trilogy Difference
Carefully Selected Format + Rules
- Maximize Touches, Conditioning, Safety
- 7v7: 6 Field + 1 Goalie
- No Face-offs, No Offsides, No Longpoles, No Time-outs
- All substitutions on the fly
- Limited body contact, no crease diving, STRICT NO FIGHTING POLICY
- Two 24 minute halves + 2 minute halftime + 10 minute warm-up between games
- All Star Team
- Championship Game MVP - Under Armour Gear Prize
- Supplies: Game Reversibles, Balls, Cones, Goals
- Personnel: Certified Referee, Athletic Trainer, On-site League Supervisor, House Team Coach
- Schedule: Tourney Machine
- High School Varsity: 6 Team Pool
- High School JV: 6 Team Pool
- 8 Week Season: 6 Regular Season + 2 Playoffs
- Each team plays 1x per week
- Regular Season: Dec 1, 8, 15; Jan 5, 12, 19
- Playoffs: Feb 2, 9
- No Games: Dec 22, 29 due to Holiday season; Jan 26 Bye Week
- Times: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Games start on the hour
- CLICK HERE to complete an Online Interest Form.
- Trilogy representative will contact you to confirm your spot and determine Per Player or Team Fee payment.
- $249 Per Player or $3500 Team Fee
- After confirmation, players must register individually via online registration system.
- Combination teams available if program has interested group but cannot meet participation threshold.
- All players must register individually online - a link will be available AFTER your team registers
- Minimum: 14 players per team
Individual Registration - "Free Agents"
- Join the Trilogy Lacrosse House Team
- $249 per player
- Registration link will be made available soon.