2019-2020 Details Below
The Trilogy Difference
Carefully Selected Format + Rules
- Maximize Touches, Conditioning, Safety
- 8v8: 7 Field + 1 Goalie
- No Draws After Goals, No Offsides, No Time-outs
- All substitutions on the fly
- Limited body contact, High School or Middle School Checking Rules in effect, STRICT NO FIGHTING POLICY
- Two 20 minute halves + 2 minute halftime + 8 minute warm-up between games
- Supplies: Game Reversibles, Balls, Cones, Goals Provided
- Personnel: Certified Referee, Athletic Trainer, On-site League Supervisor
- Schedule: via Tourney Machine
- High School Varsity
- High School JV
- 8 Week Season: 6 Regular Season + 2 Playoffs
- Each team plays 1x per week
- Regular Season: Dec 8,15; Jan 5, 12, 19, 26
- Playoffs: Feb 2, 9
- No Games: Dec 22, 29 due to Holiday season
- Game Time Window: Sundays, 1:00pm-7:00pm
- *Super Bowl Sunday games will start earlier and be over by 3:00pm
- 50 Minute Game Blocks
- CLICK HERE to complete an Online Interest Form.
- Trilogy representative will contact you to confirm your spot and determine Per Player or Team Fee payment.
- $249 Per Player or $3500 Team Fee
- After confirmation, players must register individually via online registration system.
- Combination teams available if program has interested group but cannot meet participation threshold.
- All players must register individually online - a link will be available AFTER your team registers
- Minimum: 15 players per team
Individual Registration - "Free Agents"
- You will be assigned to either a house team or another team
- $249 per player
- Registration will be available - email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested