“We feel a responsibility to make a positive and professional impact on the game and its culture. In addition to exceptional event experiences, we are committed to offering young lacrosse players the most valuable educational opportunity possible- to study from committed teachers and role models who teach what they do.”
Rob has been a leader in education throughout his life and his vision has shaped Trilogy Lacrosse since its founding. He grew up as a multi-sport athlete in Baltimore, captained Gilman’s State Championship Team in 2000, and was a midfielder on Princeton’s 2001 National Championship Team. He draws inspiration from his late father—one of the game’s all-time greats—who was his mentor on and off the field.
Rob seeks to inspire young people to find their passion and realize their potential. He has been involved in a wide range of educational programs designed to create transformative experiences. He graduated summa cum laude from Princeton in 2004 with a B.A in Politics and holds an M.A. from Columbia University in South Asian Religious Studies.
Past Educational Leadership
- Rutgers University, Adjunct Professor & Program Director for Hinduism Winter Session in India 2011-2021
- Yoga Vida NYC, Director of Yoga History & Philosophy 2011-2021
- Ecipient Technologies, CEO 2007-2008
- Baltimore Youth Lacrosse Foundation, Co-Founder & Chairman 2006-2010
- Mima Music, Trustee 2011-2015
- Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School, Ski Instructor 2004-2006
- Jackson Hole Mountain Sports School, Rookie of the Year 2005
- Guatemalan Lacrosse Festival, Director 2006
- Foundation for Sustainable Development Chaguitillo, Nicaragua, Community Organizer and Basketball Coach 2003
- National Youth Center Valparaiso, Chile, Environmental Studies Teacher 2002