Before you arrive at Haverford in June, there are a few forms that you will need to complete. See below for each form and its due date.
Member Information Form – Due April 15th
Medical Form – Due Wednesday, June 2nd
Travel Form – Due Wednesday, June 2nd
- Lets us know how you plan on traveling to/from ICE so we can plan accordingly.
- If you are traveling via airplane and do not have a parent accompanying you, we will offer an airport shuttle. This is where you will request the shuttle.
- Available Now – Please Click Here to Complete Your Form
The nearest airport to Haverford College is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). This is about a 25-minute ride to Haverford College.
We recommend arriving flights land between 11:00am and 1:00 pm. We cannot accommodate late check-ins due to the testing requirement. Check-in times for each team are listed below for your reference. Please plan to arrive at campus in this time window for your team.
- 12pm-1pm: 2024 Check-In
- 1pm-2pm: 2023 Check-In
- 2pm-3pm: 2022 Check-In
Departures on July 8th should be booked no earlier than 6:00pm.
Trilogy Lacrosse can coordinate shuttle transportation from the Airport to Haverford and from the Conclusion of ICE back to the Airport for players flying in alone.
Amtrak operates service in the northeast region to 30th St. Station in Philadelphia. This is about a 20-minute ride to Haverford College. We recommend arriving to 30th St. Station around Noon. Once at the train station, there is a taxi stand ror you also have the option of a ride-sharing service such as Uber or Lyft to get to Haverford College.
GPS Address: 370 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041
COLLEGE TOUR INFORMATION
Tours in 2021 will be done both in-person and virtually due to COVID-19. Tours will be conducted by a variety of College Coaching Staffs, Current or Former Collegiate Lacrosse Players, Admissions Departments, or Self-Guided options. 2021 College Tours will be finalized by June 2021. Please see below for some historical information:
Past College Tour Schools
- ALL: Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, United States Naval Academy
- Group 1: UMBC, Catholic University, Georgetown University
- Group 2: Cabrini University, Haverford College, Swarthmore College
- ALL: Goucher College, Stevenson University, Johns Hopkins University
- Group 1: Villanova University, Haverford College, University of Delaware
- Group 2: Catholic University, University of Maryland, Towson University