The Aces Box Camp is for players with true box lacrosse experience who want to take their box game to the next level. Players will sharpen individual, small-group and team box lacrosse skills while learning from two of the most accomplished American box lacrosse players in the world. Boys will be required to wear full equipment, including bicep and kidney pads.
- Cost: $395
- Eligible Grad Years: 2022-2029
- Boys 2028 – 2029 (Rising 5th – 6th)
- Boys 2026 – 2027 (Rising 7th – 8th)
- Boys 2024 – 2025 (Rising 9th – 10th)
- Boys 2022 – 2023 (Rising 11th – 12th)
- Location: Central Park Morris County
- Dates: Monday, August 16nd – Thursday, August 19th
- Check-In (Each Day): 8:30 – 9:00am (EST)
- Check-Out (Each Day): 3:00pm (EST)
*Campers will be responsible for bringing their own water, lunch and snacks.
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.