BASIC INFORMATION (2019)
Trilogy Lacrosse’s Overnight Camps provide players the opportunity to develop their individual skills and lacrosse IQ in a safe, professionally-staffed environment. Our Overnight Camps focus on the fundamentals and making memories. Players receive the appropriate amount of instruction and competition in an engaging setting under the leadership of the on-site National Director and trained Staff members.
- Overnight Option Cost: $699
- Extended Day Option Cost: $649
- Eligible Grad Years: 2020-2026
- Location: Deerfield Academy
- Dates: Monday, July 8 – Thursday, July 11
- Check-In (Monday): 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- Check-Out (Thursday): 11:00AM – 1:00PM
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.
- 9 Total On-Field Lacrosse Sessions: Skills Combine, Instructional, Position-Specific, Scrimmages, Games + “Campionship”
- 5 Training Sessions
- 4 Game Sessions
- Personal Evaluation: All participants will receive an online personal evaluation of their performance at Aces
- Certified Athletic Trainer: All events feature a dedicated Certified Athletic Trainer that is on-call 24/7 on the field & in the dorm
- Room & Board: Housing and all Meals (Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast) are included in the Registration Cost
- Famous Trilogy Raffle: Includes personal prizes from our professional staff, custom Trilogy gear, and mystery boxes
- Camp Store: Custom Trilogy gear, snacks, drinks, nightly pizza orders, and more
- The Hunt: Camp-Wide Scavenger Hunt to build camaraderie
Camp Sample Schedule
All Trilogy Events feature at least a 10:1 Camper-to-Staff Ratio. There is also a certified Athletic Trainer at every Trilogy Event to keep our participants safe.
All of our staff also go through a Background Check process and are trained in the following:
- Concussion Awareness
- Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention
- Trilogy “KYP” Curriculum
Campus GPS Address: 7 Boyden Lane, Deerfield, MA 01342
- Single Occupancy Rooms
- Common Bathrooms (by floor)
- Twin-XL sized beds
- All meals are included Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast
- Location: Deerfield Dining Hall
- Food services can accommodate most dietary restrictions
- All families will note any dietary restrictions/food allergies on our Online Medical Form. This is shared with Dining Services prior to your arrival to ensure a smooth experience for your child. If you have further concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to connect you with Dining Services.
A detailed camper informational packet will be posted here in Spring 2020 and emailed to all registered families prior to the event. This packet will include the following:
- Check-In Instructions + Map
- Daily Schedule
- Packing List
- Rules + Policies
- Camp Store Pricing + Deposit Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
For Registered Participants
Online Medical Form
A parent/guardian must complete the below form for each registered camper attending our Future Aces event. The Online Medical Form must be completed by May 15th in order to guarantee the player reversible size.
Roommate Request Form
If you would like to submit a request for your child’s roommate, please submit this online form. In order to guarantee a roommate pairing, both participants MUST submit requests for each other. If you would like to update your roommate request (make a change), please submit another form; we will always use the most recent submission. All requests must be submitted online at least 3 weeks in advance of camp.
Medication Administration Authorization Form
This form MUST be completed fully in order Trilogy Camp Staff to administer any required medication. A separate form must be completed for each medication. These forms will be turned in on-site at Check-In to the Athletic Trainer.
Certificate of Immunizations + Physical Examination Report
We are required by the state of Massachusetts to collect both a Certificate of Immunizations and a Physical Examination Report from all of our participants. We will message instructions on how to upload these to your LeagueApps account on May 15th.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Seven Hills Program Director
From their camps to their tournaments, the Events Trilogy runs are always first class. If you are going to a camp always expect the latest in new drills or teaching methods. The tournaments they run are organized and offer a variety of competitive level for any team. Thanks Trilogy for growing the game but also making it easy for kids to love this sport!
Refunds or Credits are NOT OFFERED to those who do not purchase cancellation insurance at the time of registration.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase cancellation insurance:
Cancellation Insurance gives you protection and peace of mind. Cancellation Insurance is $95 for overnight camps & Aces events and $50 for day camps. Insurance is non-refundable. You may only purchase cancellation insurance when registering for an event.
If you purchased insurance and must cancel prior to May 1, 2019, a full refund of all camp fees paid minus the cancellation insurance will be processed.
After May 1, 2019 and up to 1 week prior to camp: If you purchased insurance and must cancel, we will issue a credit balance of all camp fees paid minus the cancellation insurance. Your credit balance is redeemable at any Trilogy Lacrosse event, valid for one year, and is transferable to a family member.
Within 1 week of the event, there are no refunds/credits offered for event cancellation, regardless of whether you possess insurance.
No credit/refund is offered for Event No-Shows.