Trilogy Lacrosse’s Day Camps provide players the opportunity to improve their individual skills and lacrosse IQ while learning from accomplished role models. They are the perfect fit for parents that seek a safe and fun learning experience for their developing lacrosse player. Our Day Camps focus on having fun and learning the fundamentals. Players receive the appropriate amount of instruction and competition in an engaging setting under the leadership of the on-site Director and trained Staff members.
- Youth Cost (Rising Grades 3-8): $325
- Tyker Cost (Rising Grades 1-2): $225
- Eligible Grad Years: 2026-2033
- Location: Manalapan Rec Fields, Manalapan, NJ
- Dates: Monday, August 9 – Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Check-In (Each Day): 8:30-9:00am
- Check-Out (Each Day):
- Tyker (Rising 1st-2nd): 12:00pm (Noon)
- Youth(Rising 3rd-8th): 3:00pm (Noon)
*Campers will be responsible for bringing own water, lunch and snacks.
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.
All Trilogy Events feature at least a 10:1 Camper-to-Staff Ratio. There is also a certified Athletic Trainer at every Trilogy Event to keep our participants safe.
All of our staff also go through a Background Check process and are trained in the following:
- Concussion Awareness
- Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention
- Trilogy “KYP” Curriculum