The NJ Pro Box Camp is for players looking to take their box game to the next level whether that’s seasoned box veterans or someone trying box for the first time. Players will sharpen individual, small-group and team box lacrosse skills while learning from some of the most respected box lacrosse experts in the world. Boys should wear full equipment, including bicep and kidney pads.
- Cost: $525
- Eligible Grad Years: 2025-2031
- Boys 2030 – 2031 (Rising 5th – 6th)
- Boys 2028 – 2029 (Rising 7th – 8th)
- Boys 2025 – 2027 (Rising 9th – 11th)
- MONDAY LOCATION: InLine Morristown, 30 Pine St, Morristown NJ
- Location: Central Park Morris County
- Address: 1 Gov Chris Christie Dr, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07950
- Dates: Monday, August 7th – Thursday, August 10th
- Check-In (Each Day): 8:30 – 9:00am (EST)
- Check-Out (Each Day): 3:00pm (EST)
*Campers will be responsible for bringing their own water, lunch and snacks.
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.