Rock the Rink Box Camp is for field lacrosse players who are interested in learning the foundations of box lacrosse. Players will develop individual, small-group and team box lacrosse skills while learning from some of the most accomplished box lacrosse players in the world. Boys will be required to wear full lacrosse equipment, but box-specific pads are NOT required. Girls will be required to wear standard girls lacrosse equipment (goggles, stick, mouthguard).
- Cost: $325
- Eligible Grad Years: 2026-2031
- Boys 2030 – 2031 (Rising 3rd – 4th)
- Boys 2028 – 2029 (Rising 5th – 6th)
- Boys 2026 – 2027 (Rising 7th – 8th)
- Girls 2026 – 2028 (Rising 6th – 8th)
- Location: Central Park Morris County
- Dates: Monday, August 2nd – Thursday, August 5th
- Check-In (Each Day): 8:30 – 9:00am (EST)
- Check-Out (Each Day): 3:00pm (EST)
*Campers will be responsible for bringing their own water, lunch and snacks.
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.