- Saturday, May 30 – Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Kennesaw State University: High School Varsity & JV Divisions
- Noonday Park: 2023 & Younger Divisions
- Championship Format
- 2-Day, Weekend Event
- 5 Scheduled Games (3 games Saturday & 2 games Sunday)
- 20 Minute Running Halves
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am on Saturday and Sunday
- Final Game on Sunday Will End by 5:00pm
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement calls with Program Directors. Some divisions may be combined to create the most appropriately grouped grade + skill divisions. Below are the current planned divisions for 2020 – divisions will be grade level based corresponding to the below requirements.
- High School Varsity (2021/22)
- High School JV (2022/23)
- High School Rising (2023)
- 14U A and B (2024)
- 13U (2025)
- 12U A and B (2026)
- 11U (2027)
- 10U (2028)
- 9U (7v7) – (2029/30)
- $1495 Per Team (2020-2028 Divisions)
- $995 Per Team (9U Division)
- $500 Deposit Due at Signup
- Balance Due on 4/15/20
Waiver link will be posted in Spring 2020.
Every player must complete an online waiver by Friday, May 22nd. All players are required to be current US Lacrosse members and provide their member number when completing the waiver. If you are not currently a US Lacrosse member you can register using the following link.
US Lacrosse Membership Link
Stay to Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
Hotel Reservation Link
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Seven Hills Program Director
From their camps to their tournaments, the Events Trilogy runs are always first class. If you are going to a camp always expect the latest in new drills or teaching methods. The tournaments they run are organized and offer a variety of competitive level for any team. Thanks Trilogy for growing the game but also making it easy for kids to love this sport!
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the The ATL Opener? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Click the link below to register via our League Apps online registration system.
If you are paying by check, you will select the Pay by Check payment plan and then click Pay by Check on the payment screen.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with Lightning in the area.