- Grande Sports World, Casa Grande, AZ
- Sunday March 8 – Friday March 13, 2020
- Sunday March 15 – Friday March 20, 2020
- Sunday March 22 – Friday March 27, 2020
At Trilogy Spring Break Training, players and coaches enjoy a unique experience unlike any other training program in the country. If you are a serious program that wants to effectively and efficiently prepare your team for the upcoming season then Trilogy Spring Break Training is the perfect fit. We have extremely limited availability because we are capped by the capacity of the on-site resort.
Our Spring Break program utilizes a premier facility with a state-of-the-art athletic complex, resort hotel, and high-end restaurant that caters all meals. With Trilogy’s professional approach, organization, and training, we make it easy for you to build the perfect week.
Please Note: All player information and event logistics will be communicated directly through the program Head Coach.
Is your team interested in attending? Click the button below to indicate your interest and hear from a Trilogy representative.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Single Point of Contact Planning
- All facets of the Boys Spring Break Training program will be coordinated through a single point of contact at Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Our goal is to make the execution of the event as easy as possible for the organizers, allowing coaches and players to improve, bond and compete.
- Average Temperature is 74°, 35% relative humidity , <1″ avg monthly rainfall = perfect lacrosse weather
- Spring Break Training Coaching Directors: Ryan Boyle, Mitch Belisle, Bill McGlone, Matt Striebel
- Trilogy staff provide up to 2 training sessions with each program
- Program selects on-field and/or classroom training
- Trilogy manager on-site at all times
On-Field and/or Classroom Training
- Curriculum Collaboration & Implementation
- Technical & Tactical Skills
- Game Strategy
- Character Development
- Read about Air Academy’s success story HERE
- All on-site scrimmages and/or games will be coordinated through a single point of contact with Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Teams will have the opportunity to scrimmage or play other attending teams.
- Scrimmages or official games can be arranged based on team regulations.
Up to 15 Field Sessions
- Three 2-hour field blocks per day (Monday-Thursday)
- Arrival Sunday: 1-2 blocks, Departure Friday: 1 block
- 2-3 scrimmages/games per week
- Opponents include other Spring Break Training programs or local teams
Up to 15 Off-Field Training Sessions
- Recovery & Therapy Pools
- Weight Room
- AV Classroom
- Catered breakfast, lunch & dinner in spacious banquet room
- Dinner on arrival Sunday
- Breakfast & lunch available on departure Friday
- Grande Sports World, 12684 West Gila Bend Highway, Casa Grande, AZ 85193
- Just Outside Phoenix
State-of-the-Art Athletic Complex
- Home of FC Barcelona Training Academy & Real Salt Lake – Arizona Academy (Boys Soccer)
- Recovery & Therapy Pools – Shared Access, Ability to Reserve
- Weight Room – Shared Access, Ability to Reserve
- AV Classrooms – Shared Access, Ability to Reserve
- Locker Rooms – Shared Access
Resort Hotel – Francisco Grande
- Same site as Grande Sports World
- Walking distance from all spring training activities
High-end Restaurant – Duke’s Lounge and Legends Restaurant
Getting to Grande Sports World
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
- 55 minute bus ride from airport to Grande Sports World.
- Trilogy Lacrosse coordinates all team bus travel between the airport and the facility.
12684 West Gila Bend Highway, Casa Grande, AZ 85193
Team Registration – Locks in Team Spot
- $2,500 Team deposit due upon registration
- $1,250 Refundable after Spring Break training is complete – Program can apply deposit to reserve spot for following year
- $1,250 Non-refundable and covers the cost of bus transportation to and from PHX airport
- 5 Nights: $895 per player
- Quad Occupancy
- Includes Under Armour shirt for every player and coach
- 5 Nights: $895 per coach
- Triple Occupancy
- Double or single occupancy available upon request: Single Occupancy: $150 Surcharge
- Case of balls included with cost and delivered on-site
- All-inclusive Fees: No hidden costs
- Player and coach registration includes lodging, meals, field and facility access, a case of lacrosse balls, athletic trainers, water & ice referees and Trilogy Lacrosse training.
- Prices do not include off-site activity costs (teams can book off-site excursions on their own)
- No penalty if not exact quad ratio for players and triple for coaches
- Trilogy reserves the right to create triple or double occupancy is player count isn’t divisible by 4
- $2,500 team deposit due upon registration
- January 15, 2020: Player & coach registrations due
Submit An Interest Form
“Thanks for another great week in Arizona! The boys and coaches enjoyed it and Trilogy continues to be (by far!) the best spring break that we’ve been a part of over the last 13 years.”
-Scott Conklin, Head Coach Episcopal High School (VA)
“I’ve been coming down to spring break training for lacrosse since 1990 with teams and this has been an unbelievable experience. The facilities are top notch, professional level. The personal service and flexibility that we have as a program has been unbelievable. Our fields are immaculate and plush. The hotel accommodations are unbelievable. Thumbs up all the way around. The kids are having a blast and most importantly they are gelling as a team and learning. I think this is the best program”
-Bob Low, Head Coach Groton School (MA)
“Being in lacrosse, we were aware of Trilogy but had never done anything with them so this was our first. I got an email and we were interested because we weren’t happy with where we had been going. I talked to Ryan on the phone, sounded interesting, came out, and have been very pleased. The players like everything so everything is so positive. There is this sort of great glow around what we’re trying to do. It’s all been awesome.”
-Ted Gilbreath, Head Coach Newark Academy (NJ)
All Team Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a team drop.
For teams who attend, $1250 of the deposit is used towards bus transportation to/from the airport. $1250 of the deposit is refundable within 45 days of the event.
For teams who drop from the event after paying a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Player + Coach Fees:
Player and Coach Fee Invoices are sent on December 1st, 2019 and will be due January 15, 2020.
Players who are removed prior to February 1, 2020 will receive a Full Refund.
All player cancellations need to be communicated in writing to Trilogy Lacrosse.
After February 1st, 2020 – No Refunds will be given for player drops or cancellations.