- Legacy Sports Park, Mesa, AZ
- Sunday March 6 – Friday March 11, 2022
- Sunday March 13 – Friday March 18, 2022
- Sunday March 20 – Friday March 25, 2022
- Sunday March 27 – Friday April 1, 2022
At Trilogy Spring Break Training, players and coaches enjoy a unique experience unlike any other training program in the country. If you are a serious program that wants to effectively and efficiently prepare your team for the upcoming season then Trilogy Spring Break Training is the perfect fit.
Our Spring Break Training program utilizes a premier facility with a state-of-the-art athletic complex and hotels nearby. With Trilogy’s professional approach, organization, and training, we make it easy for you to build the perfect week.
Please Note: All player information and event logistics will be communicated directly through the program Head Coach.
Is your team interested in attending? Click the button below to indicate your interest and hear from a Trilogy representative.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Single Point of Contact Planning
- All facets of the Boys Spring Break Training program will be coordinated through a single point of contact at Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Our goal is to make the execution of the event as easy as possible for the organizers, allowing coaches and players to improve, bond and compete.
- Average Temperature is 74°, 35% relative humidity , <1″ avg monthly rainfall = perfect lacrosse weather
Trilogy On-Site Support
- Trilogy coaches provide up to 2 training sessions with each program
- Program selects on-field and/or classroom training
- Trilogy manager on-site at all times
On-Field and/or Classroom Training
- Curriculum Collaboration & Implementation
- Technical & Tactical Skills
- Game Strategy
- Character Development
- All on-site scrimmages and/or games will be coordinated through a single point of contact with Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Teams will have the opportunity to scrimmage or play other attending teams.
- Scrimmages or official games can be arranged based on team regulations.
Up to 15 Field Sessions
- Three, 2-hour field sessions per day (Monday-Thursday)
- Arrival Sunday: 1-2 field sessions, Departure Friday: 1 field session
- 2-3 scrimmages/games per week (during evening field sessions)
- Opponents include other Spring Break Training programs or local team
Up to 15 Off-Field Training Sessions
- Breakfast at hotels, On-Site catered lunch & dinner
- Dinner on arrival Sunday
- Breakfast & lunch available on departure Friday
- Legacy Sports Park, Mesa, AZ
- 16301 S Ellsworth Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212
- Multiple options within 15 minute drive of Legacy Sports Park
State-of-the-Art Athletic Complex
- Weight Room – Shared Access, Ability to Reserve
- AV Classrooms – Shared Access, Ability to Reserve
- Team Rooms – Shared Access
Getting to Legacy Sports Park
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Aiport (AZA) – 1 mile
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) – 30 miles
- Trilogy Lacrosse coordinates all team travel between the airport and the facility
- MLB Spring Training
- NHL + NBA games
- Parks: Usery Mountain, Camelback Mountain
- Museums: Commemorative Air Force, Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Activities: Top Golf
- Off-Site Activities are NOT included in the cost of the program, however Trilogy Lacrosse will assist in booking transportation to each team’s destination
Team Registration – Locks in Team Spot
- $2,500 Team deposit due upon registration
- $1,000 Refundable after Spring Break training is complete – Program can apply deposit to reserve spot for following year
- $1,500 Non-refundable and covers the cost of bus transportation to and from airport
- 5 Nights: $895 per player – Quad Occupancy
- $995 per player – Triple Occupancy
- Includes Event shirt for every player and coach
- 5 Nights: $895 per coach – Double Occupancy
- $1045 per coach – Single Occupancy
- Case of balls included with cost and delivered on-site
- All-inclusive Fees: No hidden costs
- Player and coach registration includes lodging, meals, field and facility access, transportation to and from Legacy Sports Complex, a case of lacrosse balls, athletic trainers, water & ice referees and Trilogy Lacrosse training.
- Prices do not include off-site activity costs (teams can book off-site excursions on their own)
- No penalty if not exact quad ratio for players and triple for coaches
- Trilogy reserves the right to create triple or double occupancy is player count isn’t divisible by 4
- $2,500 team deposit due upon registration
- January 30, 2022: Player & coach registrations due
Submit An Interest Form
“Thanks for another great week in Arizona! The boys and coaches enjoyed it and Trilogy continues to be (by far!) the best spring break that we’ve been a part of over the last 13 years.”
-Scott Conklin, Head Coach Episcopal High School (VA)
“I’ve been coming down to spring break training for lacrosse since 1990 with teams and this has been an unbelievable experience. The facilities are top notch, professional level. The personal service and flexibility that we have as a program has been unbelievable. Our fields are immaculate and plush. The hotel accommodations are unbelievable. Thumbs up all the way around. The kids are having a blast and most importantly they are gelling as a team and learning. I think this is the best program”
-Bob Low, Head Coach Groton School (MA)
“Being in lacrosse, we were aware of Trilogy but had never done anything with them so this was our first. I got an email and we were interested because we weren’t happy with where we had been going. I talked to Ryan on the phone, sounded interesting, came out, and have been very pleased. The players like everything so everything is so positive. There is this sort of great glow around what we’re trying to do. It’s all been awesome.”
-Ted Gilbreath, Head Coach Newark Academy (NJ)
All Team Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a team drop.
For teams who attend, $1250 of the deposit is used towards bus transportation to/from the airport. $1250 of the deposit is refundable within 45 days of the event.
For teams who drop from the event after paying a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Player + Coach Fees:
Player and Coach Fee Invoices are sent on December 1st and will be due January 15.
Players who are removed prior to February 1st will receive a Full Refund.
All player cancellations need to be communicated in writing to Trilogy Lacrosse.
After February 1st – No Refunds will be given for player drops or cancellations.