- Rising Star Sports Ranch, Mesquite, NV
- Sunday March 15 – Friday March 20, 2020
- Sunday March 22 – Friday March 27, 2020
We are excited to return to the Rising Star Sports Ranch in Mesquite, NV in 2020. Trilogy Lacrosse’s Girls Spring Break Training provides players and coaches a unique experience unlike any other training program in the country. If you are a serious program that wants to effectively and efficiently prepare your team for the upcoming season then Trilogy Girls Spring Break Training is the perfect fit.
Our Spring Break program utilizes a premier facility with a state-of-the-art athletic complex, resort hotel, and high-end restaurant that caters all meals. With Trilogy’s single point of contact, professional approach, organization, and training, we make it easy for you to build the perfect week.
The Rising Star Sports Ranch provides various on-site activities, two grass fields within walking distance and a multi-sport complex within 4 miles of the resort. With this structure we have limited availability and operate on a first-come, first-served basis with interested programs.
Please Note: All player information and event logistics will be communicated directly through the program Head Coach.
Is your team interested in attending? Click the button below to indicate your interest and hear from a Trilogy representative.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Single Point of Contact Planning
- All facets of the Girls Spring Break Training program will be coordinated through a single point of contact at Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Our goal is to make the execution of the event as easy as possible for the organizers, allowing coaches and players to improve, bond and compete.
- Average Temperature is 72° with 25% relative humidity = perfect lacrosse weather
- Trilogy manager on-site at all times
- Industry professionals and special guest coaches
On-Field and/or Classroom Training
- Curriculum Collaboration & Implementation
- Technical & Tactical Skills
- Game Strategy
- Character Development
- All on-site scrimmages and/or games will be coordinated through a single point of contact with Trilogy Lacrosse.
- Teams will have the opportunity to scrimmage or play other attending teams.
- Scrimmages or official games can be arranged based on team regulations.
Up to 15 Field Sessions
- Three 2-hour field blocks per day (Monday-Thursday)
- Arrival Sunday: 1-2 blocks, Departure Friday: 1 block
- 2-3 scrimmages/games per week
- Opponents include other Spring Break Training programs or local teams
Up to 15 Off-Field Training Sessions
- Recovery & Therapy Pools
- Weight Room
- AV Classroom
- Catered breakfast, lunch & dinner in athlete-inspired dining hall
- Dinner on arrival Sunday
- Breakfast & lunch available on departure Friday
- 333 N. Sandhill Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027
- Fly into Las Vegas, NV or St. George, UT
- 4, 5 and 12-person bunk rooms for players
- Double Queen rooms for coaches
- Individual Foot Lockers in each Player Bunk
- State of the Art Security
On-Site Activities and Amenities
- “The Backyard”, social centerpiece of the Ranch
- Movie projection screen
- Basketball/Volleyball Court
- Pickleball and 4 Square Courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Fire Pits
- Picnic Tables
High-End Restaurant – Victory Kitchen
- 2 Recovery Cold Pools – Shared Access
- Rec Center & Weight Room – Shared Access
- Boardboom and Banquet Hall with Projector Screens – Ability to Reserve
- Two on-site natural grass fields with lights
- Mesquite Sports Complex within 4 miles: 3 turf & 2 grass fields surrounded by picturesque mountains
- Shuttle bus service to and from Mesquite Sports Complex fields for morning and afternoon practice sessions
On-Site Indoor Facility
- “The Barn” indoor turf field
- Available for use during select training sessions
Getting to Grande Sports World
Teams should plan to fly into the Las Vegas airport*.
All team transportation between the Airport and the facility is coordinated by Trilogy Lacrosse.
Trilogy staff members will greet teams upon arrival and assist your team onto your 75 minute bus ride to the Rising Star Sports Ranch.
*St. George, Utah also has a smaller airport that is approimately 50 minutes from the facility. There are far fewer nonstop flights into St. George so we do not recommend using this airport unless you are flying from a hub with nonstop service to St. George. If this does work for you, Trilogy will still meet you at the airport and provide team transportation to the Airport.
- Zion National Park
- Snow Canyon State Park, St. George, UT: Hiking
- Sand Hollow State Park, St. George, UT: Hiking, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, ATV Rentals
- Off-Site Activities are NOT included in the cost of the program, however Trilogy Lacrosse will assist in booking transportation to each team’s destination
Team Registration – Locks in Team Spot
- $2,500 Team deposit due upon registration
- $1,250 Refundable after Girls Spring Break training is complete – Program can apply deposit to reserve spot for following year
- $1,250 Non-refundable and covers the cost of bus transportation to and from airport (Las Vegas, NV or St. George, UT)
- 5 Nights: $835 per player
- 4, 5 or 12-Player Rooms (See Facility Section)
- Room breakdown will be determined by Trilogy based on hotel availability and team size
- Includes Under Armour shirt for every player and coach
- 5 Nights: $835 per coach
- Double Occupancy
- Single Occupancy available upon request: Additional cost of $150
- Case of balls included with cost and delivered on-site
- All-inclusive Fees: No hidden costs
- Player and coach registration includes lodging, meals, field and facility access, transportation to and from Mesquite Athletic Complex (9 min bus from RSSR), a case of lacrosse balls, athletic trainers, water & ice referees and Trilogy Lacrosse training.
- Prices do not include off-site activity costs (teams can book off-site excursions on their own or Trilogy can assist in coordinating)
- $2,500 team deposit due upon registration
- January 15, 2020: Player & coach registrations due
Submit An Interest Form
Our Spring Break trip to Nevada was spectacular! Every detail was covered by Trilogy Lacrosse. As an Athletic Director, I felt as though all of the safety aspects and travel logistics, as well as the meal planning and overall schedule were the complete package in terms of Trilogy’s professionalism. The support staff at Rising Star Sports Ranch were instrumental to our having a successful trip.
As a coach, I really enjoyed the flexibility and training options that we had available to us. The facilities really wowed our athletes! We were able to play lacrosse under the lights at night under a beautiful Nevada sky as well as train during the day at the most picturesque locations in 70 degree sunny cool weather. In my 18 years of coaching, our team has taken trips to International destinations and some East Coast locations, where the temperatures were inhibiting and athletes became overheated quickly, this was the exact opposite at this perfect spring break location! This was absolutely the most successful trip we’ve had- I loved that we were one of six girls teams, it gave a sense of girls power to the whole week. Our athletes were empowered and our team bonded quickly. The variety of activities that were built into our schedule was unique because of the Rising Star facility. Our trip to Zion National Park was unforgettable and will leave a lasting impression on our program for years to come. All in all we had a blast and it helped us kick off our season in a positive way!
– 2018 & 2019 Participant, Head Coach & Athletic Director
All Team Deposits are non-refundable in the event of a team drop.
For teams who attend, $1250 of the deposit is used towards bus transportation to/from the airport. $1250 of the deposit is refundable within 45 days of the event.
For teams who drop from the event after paying a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Player + Coach Fees:
Player and Coach Fee Invoices are sent on December 1st, 2019 and will be due January 15, 2020.
Players who are removed prior to February 1, 2020 will receive a Full Refund.
All player cancellations need to be communicated in writing to Trilogy Lacrosse.
After February 1st, 2020 – No Refunds will be given for player drops or cancellations.