The Wave offers high-level competition for club teams from all across the New England region.
- Saturday, July 6 – Sunday, July 7, 2024
- Youth Only (2028-2032/33)
- Championship Format
- 2-Day Event
- 4 Scheduled Games + playoff games for those advancing
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am Both Days, Ends by 8:00pm Saturday and 5:00pm Sunday. *Times subject to change based on weather/field conditions.
- 2028-2031 Divisions: 12v12
- 2032/33 Division: both 12v12 & 8v8 options
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement information provided by Program Directors. Below grad year based division will be broken up into appropriate pools or sub-divisions (A/B). Below are the current planned divisions – divisions will be grade level based corresponding to the below requirements.
- Girls 2028
- Girls 2029
- Girls 2030
- Girls 2031
- Girls 2032/33 – both 12v12 & 8v8 options
- 37 Buena Vista St, Devens, MA 01434
2023 Site Map
2024 Schedule will be posted 7-10 days prior to the event.
Waiver links will be posted in Late Spring 2024.
Every participant must have a parent/guardian complete an online waiver by Wednesday July 30.
Hotel Reservation Link will be posted in Fall 2023.
Stay To Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link above. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at The Wave? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.