We are excited to bring a high-level recruiting tournament directly to our own backyard this summer. With years of success running the Rider Cup on these dates, Trilogy invites you to bring your entire program to play on a single weekend with the appropriate amount of exposure and competition. Game film will be provided to all teams in attendance.
- Saturday, June 26 – Sunday, June 27, 2021
- Mercer County Park (West Windsor, NJ)
- 2-Day Event
- 5 Scheduled Games
- $2250 per Team (Film Included)
- $500 Deposit Due at Signup
- Balances due 4/15/2021
Mercer County Park
- 1638 Old Trenton Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ 08550
- Schedule will be released on Friday, June 18th
- All players must complete an online waiver. Player waivers will be available here in early summer.
- All Coaches/Program Directors must submit a team roster. Roster templates will be available here in early summer.
We are proud to partner with HBC Event Services to provide our attendees with the best available rates for their hotel needs. Hotel links will be available soon. This is a stay to play event.
All Game Film is included for all teams at this event and will be provided after the event.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at this event? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy representative will be in contact with you shortly.
USA SELECT TRYOUTS
US Lacrosse’s National Team Development Program (NTDP) is an extended pathway for elite high school players to lay the foundation for eventual participation on the U.S. national teams. In coordination with the Radar Invitational, US Lacrosse will host regional tryouts at Iron Peak in Hillsborough, NJ on Friday June 25th. Girls tryouts will take place on Thursday June 24th.
The NTDP is a three-phase journey in one calendar year, starting with regional tryouts led by current and former U.S. National Team athletes and coaches. Following the regional tryouts, the top 150 boys and girls will be selected to attend national combines at US Lacrosse headquarters in August. The final phase will be 22-player teams named for the USA Select U16 and U18 squads that will participate in the Fall Classic in October.
To be eligible, players must be born between September 1, 2002 and August 31, 2007. For more information about the NTDP, please visit: https://teamusa.uslacrosse.org/NTDP.
Register for Boys Regional Tryout
Register for Girls Regional Tryout
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.