by Mitch Belisle | November 24, 2021
What We’re Thankful For in 2021
This Thanksgiving, we wanted to share what our team at Trilogy Lacrosse is thankful for!
- I am so thankful for my friends and family, most notably Ari and Wylie who fill my day with so much love, laughter, and music … mostly from the recent Disney / Pixar hits Moana and Coco.
- I am so thankful for my old Barrage (Garbage) text thread that is still very much active celebrating everything from Tony Resch’s recent Hall of Fame nomination, the exploits of Coach Casesse and Byrnes’ sons crushing it on their respective Team 91 2029 squad, and any Giants-Eagles match-up.
- I am thankful for my amazing wife Morgan and son Anthony, and getting to see our families this holiday season.
- I am thankful for being back out on the fields this year and watching the lacrosse community bounce back from 2020.
- I am thankful for the health and love of my family, especially my wife Hannah and 2 boys, George and Mac, who bring us a new adventure each day.
- I am also thankful for the return of the NLL and the opportunity to get back in the booth for the NY Riptide with my partner Dave Leno! #WarningIssued
- I am grateful for the community lacrosse has given me- the teammates, coaches, colleagues, and players, and all of their families who have become extensions of my family. They have made my work and life fulfilling and memorable.
- I am grateful for time with my family, whether on Zoom or in person. Starting with my daughter Asha, I am thrilled to be able to spend time with her, my Mom, my siblings, my brother-in-law, and my niece, this Thanksgiving week.
- I am thankful for the positive impact that playing lacrosse can have on kids.
- I am also thankful for the health of my family.
- I’m thankful that the NLL 2021-22 season is starting next week.
- I’m thankful that I am able to see my extended family this holiday season.