2023 Information is Posted Below!
- Cost: $260 (includes processing fee)
- Eligible Grad Years: Boys 2024-2027
- 24/25 Division
- 26/27 Division
- Location: Warren County Sports Park
- Date: Friday, June 9th 2023
- Time: 1:15-2:00 Check-In , 2:00-6:00pm Showcase
This is an individual player showcase. Players register individually and will be assigned to a team that they will train and compete with during the showcase.
- Attack: 5
- Midfield: 7
- FOGO: 2
- LSM: 2
- Defense: 5
- Goalie: 2
*Player’s team does not have to be attending the Midwest Prime Tournament in order to participate in the individual showcase. This event is open to any and all entrants and are only limited by number, age, grade level and/or gender in accordance with NCAA rules.*
- Game Film INCLUDED
- College Programs: Regional representation from DI, DII, DIII, MCLA, and NAIA schools
- Training: 1 Session – 60 minute Individual Position-Specific, Small Group IQ development
- Games: 2 Games – 40 minute blocks
- Education: Recruiting Talk
- All Star Teams: Recognized for each division
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm: Check-In
- 2:00pm – 2:15pm: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 2:15pm – 3:15pm: Training Sessions
- 3:15pm – 3:45pm: Recruiting Talk
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Showcase Games
- 6:00pm: Closing Remarks & Dismissal
HD Game Film is INCLUDED for all registrants. Game Film is emailed out 7-10 days after the event.
2022 HD Game Film from has been sent out to all participating families. If you have not received game film, please contact email@example.com for access instructions.
WARREN COUNTY SPORTS PARK
GPS Address: 3021 Greentree Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
Check out the venue in the video below!
If you must cancel for any reason at least 1 week prior to the Midwest Prime Showcase, you will receive a refund minus a Cancellation Fee of $50.
Credits or Refunds will not be provided for any Cancellations within 1 week of the event.
All Cancellations must be made in writing and received by email 1 week prior to the event to qualify.