The Ivy offers high-level competition. Trilogy’s premier girls lacrosse tournament continues to attract some of the top teams from New England, the Tri-State region and beyond.
- Saturday, June 26 – Sunday, June 27, 2021
Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Due to Yale shutting down campus this summer, this event will have new locations:
- Site 1: New Canaan High School
- Site 2: Allens Meadows Park
- 2021 event will be Youth Only (2025-2029/30)
- Championship Format
- Minimum 4 Games Scheduled (up to 6 potential): 2-3 Games Saturday, 2+ on Sunday
- 50 Minute Blocks (20 Minute Running Halves)
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am Both Days, Ends by 8:00pm Saturday and 5:00pm Sunday
- 2025-2028 Divisions: 12v12
- 2029/30 Division: 8v8
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement information provided by Program Directors. Below grad year based division will be broken up into appropriate pools or sub-divisions (A/B). Below are the current planned divisions for 2021- divisions will be grade level based corresponding to the below requirements.
- Girls 2025
- Girls 2026
- Girls 2027
- Girls 2028
- Girls 2029/30 – 8v8
Site 1: New Canaan High School
- 11 Farm Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840
Site 2: Allens Meadows Park/Kristine Lilly Field
- 423 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT (Fields 6-9 at Allens Meadows Park)
- 395 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT (Fields 10-12 at Kristine Lilly Field and overflow parking for Fields 6-9)
Breakdowns by Grad Year:
- 2025: New Canaan High School (Afternoon Block)
- 2026: Allens Meadows Park (Afternoon Block)
- 2027: Allens Meadows Park (Morning Block)
- 2028: New Canaan High School (Morning Block)
- 2029/30 (8v8): Will have pools at both sites (mix of AM/PM) – teams will only play at 1 location each day (no back and forth within same day).
2025, 2028 at New Canaan High School both days
2026, 2027 at Allens Meadows Park (Wilton) both days.
2029/30 is split between each location. Teams will play at only 1 location each day. Saturday pool play locations are set by pool. Sunday bracket will be at New Canaan HS, and Sunday consolation games will be at Allens Meadows/Kristine Lilly Field.
Every participant must have a parent/guardian complete the above online waiver prior to participation in the event.
- All Coaches/Program Directors must submit a team roster just containing player names and numbers to verify waiver completion. Download Roster Template
- High Risk individuals should not attend tournaments
- Participants and family members will not attend the event if any of the following conditions are met within 10 days of the event.
- They test positive for COVID-19
- They are in close contact with a positive case (excluded if you are vaccinated or have had COVID-19 in 3 months prior to exposure).
- They exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, which include but are not limited to a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat.
- There will be no shared water coolers at fields and access to refill stations will be limited or not available. Families should bring their own labeled water as limited concessions will be available on site.
- Tents are allowed (no staking), sharing of drinks/food is discouraged
Full COVID-19 Policy
Families are free to book hotels outside this link depending on their site location.
The Ivy Hotel Link
If links are not open, rooms are no longer available through the link. Per above note, families should can book rooms at any hotels in the area for this event.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at The Ivy? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
- $1575 (2025-2028)
- $1075 (2029/30 8v8)
- $250 deposit due upon registration
- Balances Due 4/30/2021
Complete An Interest Form
2021 Event is currently sold out – you can sign up for the waitlist at below link.
Click the link below to register via our League Apps online registration system.
If you are paying by check, you will select the Pay by Check payment plan and then click Pay by Check on the payment screen.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.