The Ivy offers high-level competition on an Ivy-league stage. Trilogy’s premier girls lacrosse tournament continues to attract some of the top teams from New England, the Tri-State region and beyond.
Committed Programs in 2020:
3d Bears, 3d Garden State, 3d New England Girls, ADK, Bandits, Blue Devils, Comet Lacrosse, CT Grizzlies, Garden State ELITE, Gold Coast, Granite State Elite, Hawks, LC CT River, LI Empire, LI Jesters, Mad Dog NNJ, Metro Lacrosse, NH Tomahawks, ODU Elite, REV, SB Lax, Sound Lacrosse, T3, Team 203, Tenacity Elite, Tradition Lacrosse, Westchester Warriors
- Saturday, June 26 – Sunday, June 27, 2021
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- 2021 event will be Youth Only (2025-2029/30)
- Championship Format
- 4 Games Scheduled (up to 6 potential): 2-3 Games Saturday, 2+ on Sunday
- 50 Minute Blocks (20 Minute Running Halves)
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am Both Days
- 2025-2028 Divisions: 12v12, 2029/30 Division: 8v8
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement information provided by Program Directors. Below grad year based division will be broken up into appropriate pools or sub-divisions (A/B). Below are the current planned divisions for 2021- divisions will be grade level based corresponding to the below requirements.
- Girls 2025 (14U)
- Girls 2026 (13U)
- Girls 2027 (12U)
- Girls 2028 (11U)
- Girls 2029/30 (10U) – 8v8
- $1575 (2025-2028)
- $1075 (2029/30 8v8)
- Register Now and Pay Deposit 10/15/20
- Balances collected 4/15/2021
Complete An Interest Form
- 147 Yale Ave, New Haven, CT 06515
- 2021 Schedule will be released by Friday, June 18th
Every player must submit an online waiver prior to participation in the event. Waivers will be posted in late Spring/early Summer 2021.
- All Coaches/Program Directors must submit a team roster just containing player names and numbers to verify waiver completion.
Stay To Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
HOTEL RESERVATION LINK
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at The Ivy? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Click the link below to register via our League Apps online registration system.
If you are paying by check, you will select the Pay by Check payment plan and then click Pay by Check on the payment screen.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.