The Great Lax Bay Classic has been the top Michigan lacrosse tournament destination for over a decade and we are excited to return to Saginaw in 2024. Join us on June 15-16 to experience the Trilogy Lacrosse difference.
- Saturday, June 15 – Sunday, June 16, 2024
- STSA Athletic Complex, Saginaw, MI
- Championship Format
- 2-Day, Weekend Event
- 4 Scheduled Games + playoff games for those advancing
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement calls with Program Directors. Below are the current planned divisions. Divisions will be grade-based corresponding to the requirements below. High School divisions may be split differently depending on the makeup of registered teams.
- Mens Division
- HS Varsity (2025/26)
- HS JV (2026/27)
- HS 2027
- 2028 (14U)
- 2029 (13U)
- 2030/31 (12U)
- 2032/33 (10U) – 7v7
- $1800 per Team (Film Included): 2025 – 2027 Divisions
- $1500 per Team: 2028 – 2030/31
- $1175 per Team: 2032/33 Division (7v7)
- $1175 per Team: Men’s Division
- $350 Deposit due at Registration, Balance Due 4/15/24
STSA Athletic Complex
- Natural Grass Fields
- 3575 McCarty Road Saginaw, MI 48603
2024 Schedule will be posted 7-10 days prior to the event.
Waiver links will be posted in Late Spring 2024.
- A Parent/Guardian of each player must complete an online waiver by Wednesday June 12th for them to compete in the event.
- Every team in a High School Division (2025 – 2027) must submit a roster to Event Beacon by Wednesday, June 12th.
- Rosters that are not submitted by June 12th will not be included in the booklet distributed to college coaches at the event.
- Youth teams do not need to submit a roster. Players completing the waiver serve as self rostering for youth teams.
*Required Fields: Name, email, grad year & jersey number. The other information in the template is great to provide if you have it, but not required.
EVENT BEACON UPLOAD LINK
About Event Beacon
Event Beacon is a recruiting tool created by SportsRecruits to help college coaches recruit at events. College Coaches will have full access to rosters and player information by simply logging in to EventBeacon. This sideline evaluation tool will allow college coaches to access the most up to date athlete information, build a strategic recruiting schedule onsite, and focus their recruiting efforts on the players they are most interested in.
SportsRecruits will contact players & their families directly to provide access to a free SportsRecruits profile to complete. Using SportsRecruits, we will put the student-athletes in control of what information is provided to college coaches. Athletes will be able to update their athletic and academic information leading up to, during, and after the event.
If your club or any of your athletes already have an existing account with SportsRecruits, this event will automatically be linked to their pre-existing account – no need to fill out a second profile!
Team coaches, players, parents, and college coaches may contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about this process
For a complete list of fun things to do in the area and local recommendations, visit GoGreat.com. Here are a few highlights…
Hotel Reservation Link
Stay To Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link above. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Game Film (via our partner First Scout) is included FREE for all High School teams playing in this event (2025-2027). Families may also upgrade to an edited highlight reel from First Scout who will use this footage and any other film you have to create your personalized highlight.
2023 GAME FILM ACCESS & HIGHLIGHT TAPE UPGRADE
Seven Hills Program Director
From their camps to their tournaments, the Events Trilogy runs are always first class. If you are going to a camp always expect the latest in new drills or teaching methods. The tournaments they run are organized and offer a variety of competitive level for any team. Thanks Trilogy for growing the game but also making it easy for kids to love this sport!
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the Great Lax Bay Classic? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with Lightning in the area.