COVID-19 Updates: June 20th:
Based on the latest State and County guidance, we have the go ahead for Trilogy 24 on Wednesday, July 8th and Thursday, July 9th.
1. Updated Location Confirmed: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center
- 1717 Rayville Rd, Parkton MD
- For those that have hotel blocks, some hotels are still Ok for this facility
- We are adding a few additional hotels in Hunt Valley
- ALL Teams will now receive GAME FILM for all games played
- We will also provide game film and roster books to college coaches to review, as this is the way that most schools will be recruiting this summer
- Some D3 schools that will allow recruiting will be on site, D1 and D2 schools are not permitted to be on-site in a recruiting capacity.
3. Event Format:
- We will not play an All Star Game, but will be naming an All Star Team
We appreciate your flexibility in making summer lacrosse a reality and we will continue to work towards making this tournament a reality in a safe manner that complies with state guidelines.
- Wednesday, July 8 – Thursday, July 9, 2020
- New Location: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (Parkton, MD)
- 2-Day Event (2 games Wednesday & 2 games Thursday)
- Teams will play back-t0-back with a break each day in order to minimize crowd size
- 50 minute intervals (20 Minute Halves, 5 Minute Halftime)
- Earliest game begins at 8:00am on Wednesday and Thursday
- Final game on Thursday will end by 5:00pm
New Location: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center
- 1717 Rayville Rd, Parkton, MD 21120
Original Location: Goucher College – Shut down for the summer
2020 Field Map will be Posted upon event approval
All Star Games
- Due to COVID-19, All Star Games will not take place
- An All Star Team will be announced in lieu of game being played
- Player Waiver Link
- Please complete by Monday, July 6th
All On-Campus Housing is cancelled for summer 2020 due to COVID-19.
All ON-Campus housing coordination will be done directly with Trilogy Lacrosse.
On Campus Housing Option / Logistics
- Check-In: Tuesday, July 7th: 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Check-Out: Thursday, July 9th: 11:00am-12:00pm
- 2 Coach Rooms Included with each Team Registered for ON-Campus Housing (Min: 20 Players)
- 7/7: Dinner
- 7/8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 7/9: Breakfast, Lunch
Teams staying OFF-Campus should book through the HBC Event Services described below.
Stay to Play
Hotel Reservation Link
All off-campus and non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
For a complete list of fun things to do in the area and local recommendations, visit Baltimore.org. Here are a few highlights…
Due to recent COVID-19 NCAA recruiting adjustments, Division 1 and 2 coaches cannot attend this event to recruit. Some Division 3 schools are allowed to attend. We are including Game Film for all players ($1100 value/team) as part of registration.
The following colleges signed in at previous Trilogy 24 Tournament:
2019 College Coach Attendance List
2018 College Coach Attendance List
Due to current recruiting restrictions, Trilogy will be providing all players with Game Film as part of team registration.
Our video partner, First Scout will distribute the film to families, as well as College coaches.
First Scout will provide highlight tape services that will be available for purchase.
Please Note: First Scout will be the only video company allowed on-site
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
We normally take pride in a robust vendor village, we will be extremely limited with our vendors on site this year.
We will not have food vendors on-site this year. Per our COVID-19 safety measures, families should bring their own food and water while on site.
We will have a small selection of Under Armour apparel for sale on site.
Click the link below to register via our League Apps online registration system.
If you are paying by check, you will select the Pay by Check payment plan and then click Pay by Check on the payment screen.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.