Trilogy Lacrosse’s Girls Future Aces is geared towards high-level 6th to 8th graders from across the region. This event is aimed at helping young female athletes prepare for the rigors of high school lacrosse and the recruiting landscape they will face. Players will receive top instruction, competition, and exposure from an intensive curriculum designed by Trilogy National Directors.
- Cost: $799
- Eligible Grad Years: 2024-2027
- Location: St. Mark’s School
- Dates: Monday, July 27 – Thursday, July 30
- Check-In (Monday): 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Check-Out (Thursday): 11:00AM – 1:00PM
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.
- 9 Total On-Field Lacrosse Sessions: Skills Combine, Instructional, Position-Specific, Competitive Games, Playoffs + Championship
- 6 Training Sessions
- 3 Game Sessions
- Personal Evaluation: All participants will receive an online personal evaluation of their performance at Aces
- Competition Level: All participants must go through an application process / be recommended by their coaches to attend Aces events
- All-Star Team: Top players are named to an All-Star Team at the end of camp
- Certified Athletic Trainer: All events feature a dedicated Certified Athletic Trainer that is on-call 24/7 on the field & in the dorm
- 3 Classroom Sessions: Informational Introduction Meeting, Recruiting Workshop, Staff Personal Journeys Workshop
- Room & Board: Housing and all Meals (Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast) are included in the Registration Cost
- Famous Trilogy Raffle: Includes personal prizes from our professional staff, custom Trilogy gear, and mystery boxes
- Camp Store: Custom Trilogy gear, snacks, drinks, nightly pizza orders, and more
Aces Sample Schedule
All Trilogy Events feature at least a 10:1 Camper-to-Staff Ratio. There is also a certified Athletic Trainer at every Trilogy Event to keep our participants safe.
All of our staff also go through a Background Check process and are trained in the following:
- Concussion Awareness
- Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention
- Trilogy “KYP” Curriculum
ST. MARK’S SCHOOL
Campus GPS Address: 25 Marlboro Road, Southborough, MA 01772
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Common Bathrooms (by floor)
- All meals are included Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast
- Food services can accommodate most dietary restrictions
- All families will note any dietary restrictions/food allergies on our Online Medical Form. This is shared with Dining Services prior to your arrival to ensure a smooth experience for your child. If you have further concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to connect you with Dining Services.
A detailed camper informational packet will be posted here in Spring 2020 and emailed to all registered families prior to the event. This packet will include the following:
- Check-In Instructions + Map
- Daily Schedule
- Packing List
- Rules + Policies
- Camp Store Pricing + Deposit Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
For Registered Participants
Online Medical Form
A parent/guardian must complete the below form for each registered camper attending our Future Aces event. The Online Medical Form must be completed by May 15th in order to guarantee the player reversible size.
Online Medical Form
Roommate Request Form
If you would like to submit a request for your child’s roommate, please submit this online form. In order to guarantee a roommate pairing, both participants MUST submit requests for each other. If you would like to update your roommate request (make a change), please submit another form; we will always use the most recent submission. All requests must be submitted online at least 3 weeks in advance of camp.
Roommate Request Form
Medication Administration Authorization Form
This form MUST be completed fully in order Trilogy Camp Staff to administer any required medication. A separate form must be completed for each medication. These forms will be turned in on-site at Check-In to the Athletic Trainer.
Medication Administration Form
Certificate of Immunizations + Physical Examination Report
We are required by the state of Massachusetts to collect both a Certificate of Immunizations and a Physical Examination Report from all of our participants. We will message instructions on how to upload these to your LeagueApps account on May 15th.
COVID-19 Updated Policy (5/1/2020)
Scenario 1: Camp is Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- You have the option of transferring your registration to a different event, receiving a full credit of all fees paid for a future event through 2021, or a refund less the 2.5% processing fee.
- If you purchased Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration, this will be refunded regardless of what option you choose.
Scenario 2: Camp is Postponed Due to COVID-19
- Your registration will automatically be transferred to the new date
- If camp is run on the new dates and you are unable to attend due to the date change or travel issues, then you have the option of transferring your registration to a different event, receiving a full credit of all fees paid for a future event through 2021, or a refund less the 2.5% processing fee.
- If you purchased Cancellation Insurance and must cancel your registration, the amount paid for the Insurance will also be refunded
Scenario 3: Camp Runs As-Scheduled
- If you must cancel and purchased Cancellation Insurance during registration, we have extended those decision deadlines:
- Through 7/1/2020: Full Refund of registration fees
- After 7/1/2020 and up until 1 week prior to the event: Full Credit of registration fees
- Within 1 Week of the Event: No Refunds or Credits Offered
- If you must cancel and did not purchase Cancellation Insurance during registration
- Through 7/1/2020: You may receive a full credit for a future camp or a refund (minus the $95 cost of Cancellation Insurance).
- After 7/1/2020 and up until 1 week prior to the event: Full credit (minus the $95 cost of Cancellation Insurance)
- Within 1 Week of the Event: No refunds or credits Offered