The NorCal Ascent is the newest addition to Trilogy’s slate of premier tournaments and will offer an incredible opportunity for teams from all over western, mountain west, southwest, and pacific northwest regions to compete while preparing for national competitions in November.
- Saturday & Sunday, October 22-23, 2022
- Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex, Morgan Hill, CA
- Championship Format
- Minimum 5 Games Scheduled (+ Championship)
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am
- 12v12 Format
- Convenient Parking and Field Access
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement information provided by Program Directors. The divisions will be broken up into appropriate pools within each grouping or sub-divisions (A/B). Below are the current planned divisions for 2022:
- Girls High School Elite: Teams made up of 2023 and 2024, OR highest level mixed grade teams of mostly upperclassmen.
- Girls High School Varsity: advanced level 2024 and 2025, or high school varsity level mixed grade teams (2023s eligible on mixed teams)
- Girls High School JV: 2025, 2026, or development level mixed grade/underclassmen teams
- Girls 2027: 14U
- Girls 2028: 13U
- Girls 2029/2030: 12U
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex
- 16500 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Schedule link will be posted Monday, October 17th.
- All parents/guardians of a participating player must complete an online waiver to self roster their child in order to participate in the event.
- Program Directors will be invited to view completed waivers for the team(s) and should use this ability to make sure that all waivers are submitted/self rostering is complete by Wednesday, October 19th.
Game Film is INCLUDED for all High School teams in attendance. It will be distributed to club program directors via our third party partner First Scout 7-10 days following the tournament.
Hotel Reservation Link
Stay To Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link above. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the NorCal Ascent? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below and a Trilogy representative will be in contact with you shortly.
- High School: $1850 per team
- Game film INCLUDED
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $1550 balance due 10/1/2022
- 2027-2030: $1600 per team
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $1300 balance due 10/1/2022
Complete An Interest Form
Click the link below to register via our League Apps online registration system.
If you are paying by check, you will select the Pay by Check payment plan and then click Pay by Check on the payment screen.
Register Your Team(s)
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.