Championship Format – NEW in 2024!
Optional Clinic – Friday before the tournament where players can work directly with College Coaches.
This NorCal Ascent provides an incredible opportunity for teams from all over west, mountain west, southwest, and pacific northwest regions to compete while preparing for national competitions in November. Game Film is included in the cost for all High School Teams.
- Saturday & Sunday, October 19-20, 2024
- Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex, Morgan Hill, CA
- Championship Format
- 2-Day Event
- 4 Scheduled Games + playoff games for those advancing
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am
- 12v12 Format
- Convenient Parking and Field Access
- High School
- High School Elite (2025/26)
- High School Varsity (2026/27)
- High School JV (2027/28)
- 2032 only teams will be grouped in pools with other Grad Year based teams or weaker 2031/32 combo teams
- Placement Notes
- High School Teams can “play up” a Division based on competitive level
- All teams must compete in the Division of their oldest player
- Any team with committed players must play in the High School Elite Division
- High School: $2350 per team
- Game film INCLUDED
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $2050 balance due 9/15/2024
- 2029-2032: $1750 per team
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $1450 balance due 9/15/2024
Register for Tournament
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex
- 16500 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
2023 Site Map
Waiver Link will be posted in Fall of 2024
Every participant must have a parent/guardian complete an online waiver to participate in the event.
- All parents/guardians of a participating player must complete an online waiver for their child in order to participate in the event.
- Program Directors will be invited to view completed waivers for the team(s) and should use this ability to make sure that all waivers are submitted by Wednesday, October 9th.
- Every high school team must submit a roster to EventBeacon by Wednesday, October 9th.
- Youth teams do not need to provide a roster. Completed waivers will serve as self-rostering for youth divisions.
A Roster Template and Roster Submission Link will be provided in the Fall of 2024.
*Required Fields: Name, email, grad year & jersey number. The other information in the template is great to provide if you have it, but not required.
About Event Beacon
Event Beacon is a recruiting tool created by SportsRecruits to help college coaches recruit at events. College Coaches will have full access to rosters and player information by simply logging in to EventBeacon. This sideline evaluation tool will allow college coaches to access the most up to date athlete information, build a strategic recruiting schedule onsite, and focus their recruiting efforts on the players they are most interested in.
SportsRecruits will contact players & their families directly to provide access to a free SportsRecruits profile to complete. Using SportsRecruits, we will put the student-athletes in control of what information is provided to college coaches. Athletes will be able to update their athletic and academic information leading up to, during, and after the event.
If your club or any of your athletes already have an existing account with SportsRecruits, this event will automatically be linked to their pre-existing account – no need to fill out a second profile!
Team coaches, players, parents, and college coaches may contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about this process.
Game Film is INCLUDED for all High School teams in attendance. Game film is typically distributed 7-10 days after the event. Families may also upgrade to an edited highlight reel.
Game Film Link Coming Soon!
A Hotel reservation link will be provided in advance of the tournament.
Stay To Play
All non-commuting teams participating in the tournament should take advantage of our special event pricing and make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly. Instead, please book through the hotel reservation link above. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Trilogy Lacrosse is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a housing agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always lower than their best available rate online and usually includes breakfast for your team. They guarantee that if the tournament is canceled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your own reservations elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut-off dates.
Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the NorCal Ascent? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below and a Trilogy representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Vendor Application Link Coming Soon!
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with lightning in the area.
NORCAL ASCENT CLINIC
After a successful 2023, Trilogy will again be hosting the NorCal Ascent Players Clinic. This individual player clinic on Friday October 18th (preceding the Tournament) provides players with an additional training and development opportunity. Players will learn directly from a select group of college coaches from 5-8pm. There are limited spots available and we will be providing more details on the 2024 version soon.
- Date: Friday October 18, 2024
- Day before the Tournament
- Location: Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex – Turf Field
- Eligibility: All Positions: Attackers, Midfielders, Defenders, and Goalies
The event is open to any and all entrants and are only limited by number, age, grade level and/or gender in accordance with NCAA rules.
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm: Check-In
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm: Technical Skill Training & Position Work
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm: Small Sided Games, Man Up/Down Drills, Transition Drills
- 8:00pm: Dismissal
- Director: Theresa Sherry
- Coaching Staff: See Recruiting tab for the list of 2023 College Coaches represented
- List is subject to change
Clinic Cancellation Policy
If you must cancel for any reason at least 1 week prior to the NorCal Ascent Clinic, you will receive a refund minus a Cancellation Fee of $50.
Credits or Refunds will not be provided for any Cancellations within 1 week of the event.
All Cancellations must be made in writing and received by email 1 week prior to the event to qualify.