- Saturday, November 9 and Sunday, November 10, 2019
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor Township, NJ
Saturday 7v7 Format
- 4 Games, 23 Minute Running Games
- Round Robin Format
Sunday 10v10 Format
- 3 Games, 19 Minute Running Halves + Championship
- Championship Format
- Earliest Game Begins at 8:00am
- Final Game Each Day Will End by 4:30pm
- 1-Day Events
- Vendor Village with Food & Shopping
- Convenient Parking and Field Access
- 10-13 Fields
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement calls with Program Directors. Some divisions may be combined to create the most appropriately grouped grade + skill divisions. Below are the current planned divisions for 2019.
- Boys 2024
- Boys 2025
- Boys 2026
- Boys 2027
- Boys 2028
- Girls 2024/25
- Girls 2026/27
- Girls 2028/29
- High School JV (2021/22/23)
- Will be split into 2 groups
- Boys 2024 A and B
- Boys 2025 A and B
- Boys 2026 A and B
- Boys 2027 A and B
- Boys 2028
- Boys 2029/30
Club, Middle School & Rec Teams are welcome to participate
*Specific divisions and brackets will be adjusted based on participating teams to ensure the best competition for all registered teams. Bracket placement will be determined by information provided by Program Directors.
Saturday 7v7 Waiver Link Sunday 10v10 Waiver Link
Every player must complete an online waiver by Wednesday, November 6th.
Waivers will serve as self-rostering for this event. Failure to properly self-roster by completing the waiver prior to the event may result in the ejection of the player and forfeiture of games in which they played.
US Lacrosse Membership
All players are required to be current US Lacrosse members and provide their member number when completing the waiver. If you are not currently a US Lacrosse member you can register using the following link.
US Lacrosse Membership Link
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.
Our vendor village will feature Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions provided by Buzzetta’s, apparel vendor GOAT U.S.A. and lacrosse gear from Lacrosse Ball Store.
Interested in being a vendor at The Veterans Day Classic? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with Lightning in the area.