- Saturday, November 11: Boys 2029-2033/34
- Sunday, November 12: Boys 2024-2028
- Teams will only play on 1 day
- Have Girls Teams? The Autumn Drop will take place on October 29, 2023
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor Township, NJ
- Iron Peak Sports & Events, Hillsborough Township, NJ
- St. Joseph High School, Metuchen, NJ (Saturday Only)
- Championship Format
- Single-Day Events for Each Division
- 3 Games + Championship
- 19 Minute Running Halves, 2 Min Halftime
- 2024-2032: 10v10 Format
- 2033/34: 7v7 or 10v10 Option
- Earliest game begins at 8:00am
- Final game each day will end by 4:30pm for non-lighted or 8:00pm for lighted fields
- Convenient Parking and Field Access
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Trilogy customizes its bracket creation based on placement calls with Program Directors. Below are the current planned divisions. We plan to have A and B divisions for most grad years and you will sign up for the appropriate skill level when you register.
Saturday: 2029 and Younger
- 2029 (Mercer County Park)
- 2030 (Mercer County Park)
- 2031 (Iron Peak)
- 2032 (St. Joes Metuchen)
- 2033/34 (Mercer County Park)
Sunday: 2024 – 2028
- 2024 (Iron Peak)
- 2025 (Iron Peak)
- 2026 (Iron Peak)
- 2027 (Mercer County Park)
- 2028 (Mercer County Park)
*Club, Middle School & Rec Teams are welcome to participate. Specific divisions and brackets will be adjusted based on participating teams to ensure the best competition for all registered teams. Bracket placement will be determined by information provided by Program Directors.
2024-2027 Teams (Game Film Included)
- $1850 per team
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $1550 balance due 10/15/2023
- $1285 per team
- $300 deposit – due upon registration
- $985 balance due 10/15/2023
2033/34 Teams: 10v10 or 7v7 Option
- $1285: 10v10 Full Field Format
- $975: 7v7 Small Sided Format
- $300 deposit for either option
- Applicable Balance due 10/15/23
*Registration is Closed.
Teams will be play at 1 of the below locations and those locations will be finalized by 10/18:
- Mercer County Park/Community College
- Iron Peak Sports & Events
- St. Joseph High School
- Every high school team must submit a roster to EventBeacon by Wednesday, November 8th using the below template.
- Youth teams do not need to provide a roster. Completed waivers will serve as self-rostering for youth divisions.
- Program Directors/Coaches: Fill out the below template and upload it to Event Beacon using This Link.
*Required Fields: Name, email, grad year & jersey number. The other information in the template is great to provide if you have it, but not required.
About Event Beacon
Event Beacon is a recruiting tool created by SportsRecruits to help college coaches recruit at events. College Coaches will have full access to rosters and player information by simply logging in to EventBeacon. This sideline evaluation tool will allow college coaches to access the most up to date athlete information, build a strategic recruiting schedule onsite, and focus their recruiting efforts on the players they are most interested in.
SportsRecruits will contact players & their families directly to provide access to a free SportsRecruits profile to complete. Using SportsRecruits, we will put the student-athletes in control of what information is provided to college coaches. Athletes will be able to update their athletic and academic information leading up to, during, and after the event.
If your club or any of your athletes already have an existing account with SportsRecruits, this event will automatically be linked to their pre-existing account – no need to fill out a second profile!
Team coaches, players, parents, and college coaches may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions or concerns about this process.
Game Film is INCLUDED for all High School teams in attendance. To sign-up for game film, parents of attending players must click the link below and log-in (or create a free account), select and check out the “All Games Package – Free” product. There are two optional highlight reel package upgrades available for purchase as well. Those do require payment if selected. Game film is typically distributed 7-10 days after the event, and you will receive an email when it becomes available if you follow the steps above.
SIGN UP FOR GAME FILM
2023 College Coach Attendance List
The following schools attended the event over the past two years:
- Albany, Albright, Alvernia University, Army West Point, Bryn Athyn College, Caldwell University, Colby College, Concordia University of Chicago, Cortland State University, DeSales University, Eastern University, Elizabethtown, Farmingdale State, Franklin & Marshall College, Georgian Court, Hartford, Kean University, Keystone, Lafayette, Long Island University, Lycoming, Manhattanville, Mercy College, Misericordia, Monmouth University, Montclair State, Moravian, Mount Saint Mary College, Neumann University, NJIT, North Carolina, Ocean County College, Pace University, Plattsburgh State, Post University, Princeton University, Roger Williams, Rutgers University, Saint Michael’s College, Springfield College, Stevens Tech, Stockton, SUNY Maritime, Utica College, Widener, Wilkes, Wilmington, Yale
*College coach staff members are subject to change
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the Veterans Day Classic? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy Representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with Lightning in the area.
Program Director & Aces Parent
As a parent and as an organizer for a team who has spent the past 6 years covering the east coast for camps and tournaments, I can say that Trilogy Lacrosse is a first-class organization that genuinely cares about the quality of their product and the experience they provide. In fact, this past summer we exclusively attended Trilogy events because we knew we could expect a quality event. We have had the good fortune to be involved in multiple Trilogy Lacrosse events from camps to tournaments and have always had an awesome experience. The organization itself is operated as a professional business. Everyone from the founders down to the interns were always helpful, respectful and professional at all times. The events are all extremely well run and well-staffed and the competition level is great. My son still talks about the Aces camp he attended over three years ago. Their website is very informative and their level of communication for each event is tremendous. Their newsletters are also a great source of news and features and once again, Trilogy’s attention to detail and desire to provide a quality product and experience is evident.