BASIC INFORMATION (2019)
Trilogy Lacrosse is excited to launch its 3rd year of Girls Surf + Lax Camp! This truly unique camp has become an end-of-summer staple for boys and girls alike. For this event, we partner with Pink Pineapple Surf, an all-girl surf school that shares our goal of providing memorable experiences for our participants, or as they like to say, “the experience of pure stoke!” It is Trilogy Girls and Pink Pineapple’s mission to help girls feel empowered and inspired through the love of both sports.
Pink Pineapple Surf School provides best-in-class surf instruction with a 3:1 camper-to-teacher ratio, professional staff, and proven success. Participants will also engage in an intensive on-field lacrosse curriculum designed by our Trilogy National Directors. We are excited for you to join us for one of the most unique overnight camps in the country!
- Cost: $899
- Eligible Grad Years: 2020-2026
- Location: The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
- Dates: Monday, July 29 – Thursday, August 1
- Check-In (Monday): 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- Check-Out (Thursday): 11:00AM – 1:00PM
*All campers must be US Lacrosse members with active memberships to attend this event. To become a member or renew an existing membership, visit uslacrosse.org/membership.
- 7 On-Field Lacrosse Sessions: Skills Combine, Instructional, Position-Specific, Scrimmages, Games + “Campionship”
- 4 Surf Sessions: Led by Pink Pineapple Surf School. Additional activities include yoga, surf art, land instruction, and paddle races
- Personal Evaluation: All participants will receive an online personal evaluation of their performance at Aces
- Certified Athletic Trainer: All events feature a dedicated Certified Athletic Trainer that is on-call 24/7 on the field & in the dorm
- Room & Board: Housing and all Meals (Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast) are included in the Registration Cost
- Famous Trilogy Raffle: Includes personal prizes from our professional staff, custom Trilogy gear, and mystery boxes
- Camp Store: Custom Trilogy gear, snacks, drinks, nightly pizza orders, and more
Sample Camp Schedule
All Trilogy Events feature at least a 10:1 Camper-to-Staff Ratio. There is also a certified Athletic Trainer at every Trilogy Event to keep our participants safe.
All of our staff also go through a Background Check process and are trained in the following:
- Concussion Awareness
- Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention
- Trilogy “KYP” Curriculum
THE COLLEGE OF NEW JERSEY
Campus GPS Address: 2000 Pennington Road, Ewing Township, NJ 08618
- Townhouse East Dorms
- Single Occupancy Rooms – 8 Campers + 1 Staff Member per Townhouse
- Common Bathroom on each floor of the Townhouse
- Twin-XL sized beds
- All meals are included Monday Dinner – Thursday Breakfast
- Location: Eickhoff Dining Hall
- Food services can accommodate most dietary restrictions
- All families will note any dietary restrictions/food allergies on our Online Medical Form. This is shared with Dining Services prior to your arrival to ensure a smooth experience for your child. If you have further concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to connect you with Dining Services.
- Green Lane Fields
- 2 Grass Fields
A detailed camper informational packet will be posted here in Spring 2020 and emailed to all registered families prior to the event. This packet will include the following:
- Check-In Instructions + Map
- Daily Schedule
- Packing List
- Rules + Policies
- Camp Store Pricing + Deposit Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
For Registered Participants
Online Medical Form
A parent/guardian must complete the below form for each registered camper attending our Future Aces event. The Online Medical Form must be completed by May 15th in order to guarantee the player reversible size.
Pink Pineapple Surf School Waiver
A waiver for the surf school will be distributed prior to Camp. You will need to print these and turn them in at check-in to Trilogy staff.
Roommate Request Form
If you would like to submit a request for your child’s roommate, please submit this online form. In order to guarantee a roommate pairing, both participants MUST submit requests for each other. If you would like to update your roommate request (make a change), please submit another form; we will always use the most recent submission. All requests must be submitted online at least 3 weeks in advance of camp.
Girls Future Aces Parent
I just wanted to reach out to let you know what an amazing time my daughters had at camp this past week. First off – while they were at camp, all I got was texts of how much fun they were having. And how good the food was. They didn’t even seem to mind all the rain on Monday. Last night, it was story after story of “this great coach” or “I met this great girl…” ” this was so much fun”. So THANK YOU. You guys have a great program and a very well-run camp.
Refunds or Credits are NOT OFFERED to those who do not purchase cancellation insurance at the time of registration.
All cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
If you purchase cancellation insurance:
Cancellation Insurance gives you protection and peace of mind. Cancellation Insurance is $95 for overnight camps & Aces events and $50 for day camps. Insurance is non-refundable. You may only purchase cancellation insurance when registering for an event.
If you purchased insurance and must cancel prior to May 1, 2019, a full refund of all camp fees paid minus the cancellation insurance will be processed.
After May 1, 2019 and up to 1 week prior to camp: If you purchased insurance and must cancel, we will issue a credit balance of all camp fees paid minus the cancellation insurance. Your credit balance is redeemable at any Trilogy Lacrosse event, valid for one year, and is transferable to a family member.
Within 1 week of the event, there are no refunds/credits offered for event cancellation, regardless of whether you possess insurance.
No credit/refund is offered for Event No-Shows.