With over 120 youth teams in attendance in 2020, the Rider Cup has become THE can’t miss New Jersey lacrosse tournament for teams from the Tri-state region and beyond. Based on the success of last year’s event, we will expand on the 1-day format and hope to see you there.
Committed Programs in 2020:
3d Garden State, BBL, Black Bear Lacrosse, Blue Star, Brotherhood Lacrosse, Bucks Select, Centercourt Select, Dark Knights, Duke’s Young Guns, Evolution, Express North, FastBreak Lacrosse, Fusion Lacrosse, GT Lacrosse, HEADstrong Lacrosse Club SJ, HEADstrong Lehigh, HEADstrong Quakers, LI Empire, Mad Dog, Maroons, Montclair Futures, Mountain Valley, NJ Bandits, NJLC, O2 Lacrosse, Patriot Elite, Philadelphia Freedom, Predators Lacrosse, PRIDE, Randolph Rising Rams, Recon, Rock PA, SJ Shamrocks, Team 11, Team 91 NJ West, Team 91 Tristate, Team Minnesota, Team United, Thunder LB3, Tigers XXVI, Tri-State, Tribal SJ, True Blue, True NJ, Zingos
- Saturday, June 26, 2021
- Sunday, June 27, 2021
2022-2024: Click Here for The Radar Invitational
- Rider University, Lawrence Township, NJ
- 1 Day Event – New for 2021
- Championship Format
- 3 Games + Championship
Want to hear from us before registering?
Click Here to Complete an Interest Form
Our typical vendor village features Trilogy branded merchandise, local food concessions, apparel and lacrosse equipment.
Interested in being a vendor at the The Rider Cup? Fill out our Vendor Application by clicking the link below & a Trilogy representative will be in contact with you shortly.
Team Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled. Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions. In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to Lightning (see lightning policy below) or Heavy Rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with Lightning Policy; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the Tournament once teams have played 2 games. If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit, will be issued towards a future Trilogy tournament.
Lightning/Severe Weather Policy
Play will be suspended if thunder is heard or there is a lightning strike within 10 miles of the facility as determined by our weather tracking system. Play will resume 30 minutes after the last lightning strike in the area. The signal for thunder/lightning will be 5 air horns. Upon hearing this, all personnel should move to a solid structure shelter area. For facilities that do not have a hard structure facility, participants will be instructed to move to their vehicles. Tents are NOT considered shelter and families should not stay in the tent areas during conditions with Lightning in the area.